Monday, November 26, 2007

The Bad News and The Good News

First the Bad News.....Kennedy has not yet been DNA tested. The Good News....it will be done on Wednesday. The Better News.....the social worker interview will be done on the same day. (This is part of the process before we can get Pre-Approval, so at least we will not have to wait for that to take place!) The Even Better News....Carol told me "all the kids" went to the Doctor on Friday or Saturday and I will get updated medical information and PICTURES soon!

Now I don't know what is meant by "All the kids". Is it everyone in the same foster home as Kennedy? Is it everyone who has Paco as their attorney? Or is it everyone who is with our agency? I'll see what I can find out!

Mom and I went shopping after work and I bought two new outfits for Kennedy! I promise I will take pictures of her next care package soon!

Keep the prayers coming!